- Speaker Coupons
- Presentation Materials
- Promote Your Presence at SemTech
- PowerPoint Template
You should have received an email with registration information. If you did not, or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212.547.7891.
Please submit your final presentation by September 13. Please label your file in the format of Lastname_Firstname. Your options are:
- Upload your PDF file, in 1-per page, full-color format when you receive your Speaker Reminder Email (the link to upload will be located at the END OF THE EMAIL). If you have not received this email yet, please email email@example.com. When you reach the Upload page, please check and make sure you see YOUR own name is in the welcome. We recommend a maximum file size of 5 MB. It's OK to have copy-protection turned on, but essential that print protection is turned off. You may re-load updated files to this location and it will over-write your prior submissions.
- The alternative option is to send an original PowerPoint file or a PDF file (in the format of 1-per page and full color) to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's OK to have copy-protection turned on, but essential that print protection is turned off. If you produce the presentation in Keynote, we ask that you send us a PDF in preference to a Keynote-to-Powerpoint conversion.
Your presentation will ultimately be placed onto the password-protected SemTechBiz website, in the 1-per page, full color format.
Provide a discount to your colleagues!
Have your affiliates use the coupon code: SPK15 to receive a 15% discount off registration.
Promote your presence at this event:
Please promote your participation in the conference. Here are some suggestions:
- Twitter (#SemTechBiz) or Blog about your upcoming session. Mention the Speaker discount code of SPK15.
- Post your Twitter ID on the pop-up for your session. This allows people to follow or contact you in advance of the conference. Email me your Twitter handle so we can add it for you.
- Click on the Facebook "Like" button at the top of the SemTechBiz home page.
- List SemTechBiz on your upcoming events calendar or company intranet. Refer to the URL of http://semtechbiznyc2013.semanticweb.com
- Invite Press or Analysts. Know someone who should be invited to cover the conference? Let us know.
- Post a button on your website or blog. Click here to review various options:
and link it to http://semtechbiznyc2013.semanticweb.com/?c=stnyspeakers
If you have a large list of clients or contacts that you would like to promote your session to, we can help!
Email us at email@example.com
or call 212.547.7891
PowerPoint Slide Template